UCD Project Class-D Power Amplifier Subwoofer H-Bridge
Collecting information aboit UcD class d amp for subwoofer and need your help,
because it is a new area for me.
Here it is the requirements for the project:
1. It is UcD type class d amp.
2. uses full h-bridge – 2 x IR2110 + 4 x IRFB4227 + 2 x T200-2 as output filter.
3. Single supply +50 V !! ( transformer is allready in my hand !! )
So my questions are:
1. Is it a PIC1.jpg working amp ( if I build it with all components and proper PCB )
or just shematic for simulation in LT Space ?? With other words
- is it possible to make UcD amp only with LT1016 + 2 x IR2110 + 4 x IRFB4227 ?? Or I need
in additional 1/2 transistors and CD4030 as shown on PIC2 and PIC3 ??
2. Can I use LM311 instead of LT1016 for subwoofer UcD amp ??
3. Can I use IRF540N Instead of IRFB4227 for this amp for 200-300 W power and 8 ohm load ??
with IR2110 ??
When I clear my conception will publish shematics and PCB for your approval …
1. Don’t get upset but you like a beginnner. so if your supply is planned to be 50V, use the TAS5630, you won’t get more power or better quality from 50V than that, without a much better understanding.
2. you need to add dead-time adjustment (van be done mith an RD network befora IR2110, or some other sofisticated way), you should add overcurrent protection, either using shunt resistors, FET Rdson sensing or whatever you want and can do.
3. T200-2 will be huge. If you have so much on stock, then I would make some business, and swap them for T106-2 ones.
4. For testing IRF540N, but if you “want quality” as you mentioned before, then get at least IRF540Z or some better.
Incoming search terms:
- power amp class d (24)subwoofer power amplifier (15)ir2110 class d amplifier (14)class d amplifier diy (11)class h amplifier schematic (11)